List of Papers:
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Hindu Code
- The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- The Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- The Hindu Adoptions & Maintenance Act, 1956
- The Muslim Laws.
- The Constitution of India
Price: INR 2,17,000 to 3,24,000 (depending upon Sessions of the Acts/Code)
Duration: One Year to Three Years
Admission Procedure: See here
We understand that everyone has different needs and schedules. That’s why we offer flexible duration options that can be customized to fit your individual requirements. For the “Talented Lawyer Course” You can choose the duration of One Year to Three Years, based on your goals and availability. Generally, we recommend the package be completed in Two Years.
We also offer coaching programs in two different languages to make sure that you feel comfortable and confident while learning. You can select either Hinglish (a mix of Hindi and English) or English, depending on your language preferences.